Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Toby Olszewski, Chairperson
- Kendall Wenzelman, Member
- Doug Morris, Member
- Mel Blanchette, Member
- Dr. Don Daake, Member
Kankakee County State's Attorney Jim Rowe is the Kankakee County Board Ethics Commission Advisor.
About the Kankakee County Board Ethics Commission
With the ultimate goal of providing a transparent point of ethical accountability, the Kankakee County Board reactivated the Kankakee County Ethics Commission in 2017. As the Commission sets its bylaws and the County amends the Kankakee County Code accordingly, there will be updates to this page.
Please email the County Ethics Commission if you have knowledge of and direct evidence of ethics violations by a County employee.
Ethics Complaint Investigation Form 08-23-2018
Ethics Commission Member Criteria
- There are five commissioners.
- No more than three commissioners may belong to any one political party and each commissioner must provide a signed affidavit in which they declare what party if any, they belong to.
- No commissioner can be appointed who either by blood or marriage, up to the degree of the first cousin, is related to any elected official of the county.
- Three commissioners shall serve for two years and Two will have a one-year term. Who gets which shall be determined randomly.